We offer a wide range of interior and exterior decorating services for commercial and residential customers
T&C Decorators provide painting and decorating services throughout Plymouth and surrounding areas.
We can undertake any size project, from painting a feature wall in a bedroom to the complete restoration of an old theatre. Every project will be completed to the very highest standard and level of workmanship. We pride ourselves on our high quality finish and attention to detail.
T&C Decorators are spray painting specialists so are able to paint large surface areas in a short time frame.
- Anti-graffiti coatings
- Multi-fleck spraying
- Metal cladding
- Structural steel work
Why choose us
- Over 25 years' trade experience
- Fully qualified
- Commercial & domestic
- SMAS accredited subcontractor
- Fully insured with public liability
- Competitive rates
- Free estimates
- High professional and quality standards
- Established health and safety policy
Wallpaper hanging specialists
T&C Decorators are experts in wallpaper preparation and hanging for all types of wallpaper.
- Wallpaper hanging specialists
- Wallpaper stripping and preparation
- Bespoke silks and hand printed wallpaper
Whether it is a residential or commercial project we can undertake any aspect of interior painting and decorating.
- Wall and floor tiling
- Textured coating application
- Plastering and Ames taping
- Cornice and coving
- Skirting boards, windows and doors
- Hand painted kitchen cabinets
- Staining and varnishing
- Paint stripping and period restoration
Our knowledge and experience allows us to complete any size external painting and decorating projects.
- External painting
- Timber frames stained or painted
- Fence and decking painting
- Heritage painting
- Metal work coatings
- Protective coatings
- Fascias, soffits, windows and external doors
If you are looking for a particular finish or effect from your painted surfaces then our team can help.
- Textured surfaces
- Colour blending
- Stencil work
- Free brushwork
- Sign writing
T&C Decorators can undertake decorating services following floodwater, fire and smoke damage.
- Water damage repairs
- Fire damage repairs
- Insurance work